Stirring Ink Mixer
Shaking way to blend ink and lacquer thinner evenly mixing together and vacuum extraction to eliminate air bubble in the ink.
Vacuum Type : AT-MIX7V (applied to max can capacity 7 kg)
Simple Type : AT-LM4 (applied to max can capacity 4 kgs (ψ167mm)
- Flat Printing - Transfer Paper and Decal
- Flat Printing - Membrane Switch
- Flat Printing - Automotive Dashboard
- Flat Printing - Nameplate & Cards
- Flat Printing - Stationery Souvenir and Toy
- Flat Printing - Recycle Bag Printing
- Flat Printing - Automotive Engine Gasket
- Flat Printing - Stereo Casting Cubic Object
- Curve Printing
- Graphic Printing
- Glass Printing
- Printed Circuits
- Opto-electronic Printing
- Biomedical Printing
- Green Energy Printing
- Auxiliary Accessories
- Industrial Printing
- Contact Us
Ink Mixer | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Ink Mixer | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.