Screen Printing Peripherals
Support pre-printing and post-printing to present quality of screen printing image.
Screen printing peripheral accessories includes Stencil Making Equipment, Post-printing Equipment like Dryer, Screen Printing Auxiliary Equipment like Squeegee Sharpener or Ink Mixer, Screen Printing Accessories as consumable.
ATMA is specialized in making screen printing equipments for four decades and is committed to top quality, wide range of product line provides one-stop service to complete screen printing production. Custom-made order also can be accepted.
ATMA screen printing peripheral equipments and accessories is to support prepress, printing and post-printing to secure the printing image quality, which includes various items as mentioned below.
1. Mechanical Screen Fabric Stretching Machine is used to stretch the mesh fabric to reach the requested tension for making high precision screen.
2. Digital Emulsion Coating Machine is applied to coat the photosensitive emulsion evenly onto screen mesh for the printing image development. Optional double frame coating can be provided upon order request.
3. UV Exposure is necessary for making screen, the quality image can be developed onto the emulsion coated screen.
4. Stencil Dryer is used to dry the screen evenly and rapidly.
5. Manual Screen Printing Table is used for simple manual screen printing and handcraft graphic sampling.
6. Washing Booth is used for washing, developing, stripping process of screen making.
7. Ink Mixer is featured vibration shaking to combine ink and additive evenly within shortly.
8. Ink Stirring is suitable for uniform blending to merge ink and additive.
9. Fully Automatic Squeegee Sharpener is used to grind squeegee rubber edge sharpness and surface flatness.
10. Stencil Making Equipment includes the facilities to handle process of screen making which is including Screen Fabric Stretching Machine, Emulsion Coating Machine, UV Exposure, Wash Booth, Stencil Dryer
11. Post Printing Equipment includes Dryer and Unloading Stacker. ATMA Dryer is modular designed to provide UV, IR and hot air Dryer to adapt diverse ink character to secure quality of printing image.
12. Auxiliary Equipment include Screen Washer, Ink Mixer, Ink Stirring, Squeegee Sharpener
13. Accessories Consumable is as Screen Frame, Squeegee, Spatulas
DIGITAL AUTOMATIC COATING MACHINE, COATING MACHINE
Specialized in high precision coating of photosensitive emulsion onto screen mesh.
For sharpening squeegee blade on holder in order to obtain flat straight and sharp edges, so to assure excellent printing quality. Max. grinding stroke 1000 / 1500 mm.
SCREEN MESH STRETCHING UNIT, SCREEN STRETCHER
For stretching screen fabric to make a screen printing stencil, robust structure fulfills requirement on high tension / bias-angle stretching.
Stirring Ink Mixer
For automatic mixing ink and additives, replacing manual operation.
SCREEN EXPOSURE BOX, UV BOX
For exposure-transferring artwork image on positive film to photosensitive emulsion layer coated on screen.
SCREEN DRYER, SCREEN STENCIL OVEN, SCREEN OVEN
For rapid drying screen stencil(s). Fast heat-up, hot air stably circulated, temperature averagely spread, stencil(s) dried evenly. Stainless steel placement racks, horizontal or vertical type for choice.
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Peripherals
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Screen Printing Peripherals | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Screen Printing Peripherals | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.