SPS® Fully Automatic Twin-flow STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Press
SPS® VTS SL71/t
also called Cylinder Press, Cylinder Screen Printing Machine
SPS® VTS SL71/t Fully Automatic Twin-flow STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Press (4-post screen lift type), linked with twin-flow Feeder
- linked with Feeder(twin-flow) ahead, and Dryer lined up after (various types, up to drying principle of ink printed), and Stacker(twin-flow) further, as a complete automatic process line
- suitable substrates, paper, plastic, etcsheet materials in rectangular form(must be flexible), such as: Graphic Printing: half-width small greeting cards, invitation cards, certificates, also applicable for full-width large advertisement posters, packaging boxes/ wraps, book covers, printed arts, stickers, greeting cards, labels/tags, braille, scratch-off lotteries…(print colors and/or transparent relief, granular, glitter, etcspecial effects…).
- ahead linked with an SPS® Feeder(also twin-flow type), 2 types for choice: Rear Pick-up type SPS® FVR EP71/t, Front Pick-up type SPS® FVF FP71/t, depending on substrate thickness=sheet flow handling.
- maxspeed 4000p/h x2 flows = 8000p/h (with EP Rear Pick-up Feeder, stream mode) or 2500p/h x2 flows = 5000p/h (with FP Front Pick-up Feeder, single sheet mode).
- unique Top Frame 4-post vertical Lift design, provides convenient space for fast setup and clean-up.
- robust steel chassis + stainless steel side-paneling + foot steps(separate).
- German motor + link balanced high-speed drive system.
- finely produced stainless steel sleeved cylinder + sequenced vacuum/blowback system.
- spring-loaded sheet grippers with ejectors + protection cover system in the cylinder.
- stainless steel surfaced sheet feed-in vacuum belt table + central-adjustable type sheet cradle roller set, ensures stable in-time arrival of sheet at registration point.
- front stops + adjustable vacuum side-guides + optical fiber detection sheet registration system, working with Non-Print / Auto-Stop controls against sheet not registered in place.
- pneumatic screen tilting, working with Auto-Stop package programs, controls condition of ink on screen.
- screen slide-in loading via drop-down opening at side + pneumatic locking, convenient and comfortable for setup.
- screen pre-positioning + centralized 3-point fine adjustment system, for convenient and comfortable setup.
- PEH squeegee drive + electronic-controlled sequence/stroke system, automatically controlled.
- squeegee bridge position adjustment + dial indication, well controls printing effect.
- motorized+ pressure electronic-controlled squeegee set-down system, automates fast and accurate setting
- squeegee/flood coater pneumatic locking.
- squeegee bridge pneumatic tilting
- 2-sectional stainless steel surfaced vacuum belt table + fold-down at delivery end, speed separately synced with Press cylinder/Dryer belt
- sheet deflector guide roller set.
- German vacuum pump + vacuum motor, provide vacuum for various spots
- German host control PLC + attentive control programs
- high-erected switch + graph/text display tough screen operator interface + air control panel + nearby control panels, for convenient and comfortable straight-forward operations.
- emergency-stop buttons + safety bars + controls safety protection system.
- automatic lubrication system + detection + warning, maintains equipment for long stable run.
- synchroline synchronous control link with down-stream equipment, convenient for line control.
- equipment for on-line remote diagnose service.
superior German mechanism “Original SPS® STOP Cylinder Principle” + Primeline luxury class standard features + twin/single flow all applicable specials(feed-in – registration – printing – delivery whole-course run and monitoring/controls):
- anti-static device, eliminates static charge on plastic sheets.
- push/pull dual mode convertible side guides, for thick-heavy / thin-light-weighted substrate sheets.
- print length correction system, corrects screen mesh deviation.
- RKS C05 squeegee system with 3 squeegee blades, ensures printing quality.
- drip protection package, avoids contamination from ink drip/ splash
- GS safety package, for operator safety protection.
- motorized screen adjustment, upgrades setup speed.
other models for same application, but in different type: XP57/t screen tilt typeSPS® VTS XP57/t [maxsheet:
twin-flow 550x267(x2)mm [22”x10.5”(x2)]
single-flow 550x750mm (22”x30”)]
- Related Products
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Accessories and Tools
- Contact Us
SPS® Fully Automatic Twin-flow STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Press | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of SPS® Fully Automatic Twin-flow STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Press | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.