Fully Automatic Sensor Registering Roll-to-Roll Screen Printing Line
Roll-to-Roll Screen Printing Line, R2R Screen Printer
Combined with unwinder + sensor registering screen printe + composed dryer (IR + hot air) + auto winder, connected into automatic printing line.
Global population of diabetic is growing gradually year by year, in this huge market and is actively promoted by government of every country, research and improvement of biochemical technology becomes main direction of every country developmentAnd the comsummable of blood sugar tester is the testing strip, which is purchased and replaced frequently, it is processed by screen printing
Resistance value of testing strip includes three elements, which can be discussed as screen mesh count for Sliver paste, deposit layer thickness of conductive Sliver paste and Carbon
This automatic screen printing line is dedicated to massive production, accuracy and ink layer uniform thickness can be achieved easily to meet manufacturer requirement.
- Servo control tension : conveyor is driven by servo power rolling to work with structural EPC, tension control is adopted self-development vertical servo tension control.
- Equalized control : printing head carriage is adopted equalized pressure control : squeegee / flood coater digital equalizing pressure system control, enable to preset digital pressure on HMI (3~62 kgf).
- Leveling high accuracy : table is made of thick Aluminum alloyed plate with precise machining process and hard anodizing treatment, prevent scratching, table leveling precision attains ±0.02mm
|Spec of Entire Line||ATMALINE RR5060/S|
|Substrate Spec||Thickness 0.05 ~ 0.25mm|
|Coil Width 350 ~ 520mm|
|Printing Length 400 ~ 600mm|
|Coil Diameter Maximum Ø550mm|
|Coil Weight Maximum 80kg|
|Workflow Direction||Left-in Right-out (optional Right-in Left-out)|
|Pulling Material Speed||30 ~ 300ｍｍ|
|Throughput Speed (Full Speed Full Stroke)||15P/min (1020P/H)|
|Working Height||1000 + 30mm|
|Maximum Printing Area||500 x 600mm|
|Minimum Printing Area||350 x 400mm|
|Single Section of Heating Length / Sectioned||1m / 5 sections (optional adding extra section)|
|Drying Energy||Hot air + IR 80 ~ 120°C ±3%|
|Power Source||3∮, 220/380V, 50/60Hz|
|Entire Line Power Consumption||86kw|
|Compressed Air Pressure Source||6 ~ 7kg/cm%sup2;|
|Entire Line Air Exhaustion||64L/min.|
|Entire Line Dimension||1829 (D) x 12840 (L) x 2000 (H) mm|
|AT-TIO5050 (five sections) (2,424kg)|
|Entire line total weight 4584kg|
Alternative model with the same printing area :
• Adopted “visual auto” registering : Max width：500mm (printing area 500*600mm)
• ATMALINE RR5060/C Fully Automatic CCD Registering Roll-to-Roll Screen Printing Line
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Peripherals
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Fully Automatic Sensor Registering Roll-to-Roll Screen Printing Line | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Fully Automatic Sensor Registering Roll-to-Roll Screen Printing Line | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.