Fully Automatic PCB Plug-via Solder Mask Screen Printing Line
Fully Automatic PCB Screen Printer, Fully Automatic Plug-via Solder Mask Screen Printer, Plug-via Solder Mask Screen Printer
Incorporated with automatic plug-via + buffer stacker + C side solder mask screen printer + buffer stacker + automatic positioning turn over + S side solder mask screen printer, connecting with wicket dryer inline process printing line
Specialized in automatic multi-layer PCB plug-via solder mask screen printing line processR&D strategic alliance with customer thru enquiry, once understanding demand to issue production proposal and layout planning, all feature function is settled, technical R&D will be carried outThis machine is consisted of automatic plug-via + buffer stacker + C side plug-via screen printer + buffer stacker + automatic positioning turn over + S side solder mask screen printer to attain fully automatic production efficiencyOne way is to reduce manpower and another way to save energy carbon reduction (original process 3-times printing with 3-times drying reduce to 3-times printing with 1-times drying.)
Among crucial points is to make fixture for air conduction while plug-via process + automatic positioning turn over CCD camera detection, fixture for C/S side can be overcome, digital control driven replaces three-point micro adjustment function to assure smooth workflow, this is also unique invention of automatic plug-via solder mask inline massive production machine all over the world
- Visual Registration : 2 CCD cameras detect registration mark or hole on substrate rapidly, mathematically calculate position off-set amount providing to control system, X/Y servo transmission system drives registration table immediately to precise position
- Laser Point : CCD camera module is locked / unlocked by pneumatic control switch, fast displacement and manual fine adjusting front back / right left position, collocated with laser point projection for quick moving to target position.
- Digital Control Screen Micro Adjustment : replace manual three-point micro adjustment, which is unable to adjust precisely obtaining the requested position, digitalized control compensation attains quick precise efficiency.
- Buffer Stacker : when B side screen printer stops for screen cleaning, A side incoming after printing, temporary stack into buffer stacked to avoid influence production efficiency
- Automatic Positioning Turn Over : accomplished A side legend printing and transported to turn over, servo drive CCD to detect registration mark on B side for legend printing
- Clipper Flattening : substrate is deformed after various processing, clipper pulls to extend bilateral sides flattening while turn over to facilitate CCD registering, especially for thin film outstanding efficiency
|Max Printing Area||730x730mm(28.5”x28.5”)|
|Min Printing Area||360x360mm(14”x14”)|
|Max Frame O/D Size||1200X1200mm|
|Min Frame O/D Size||900x900mm|
|Vacuum Hole Diameter||ϕ2mm|
|Integrated CCD Accuracy||0.02mm|
|Buffer Storage||25 pcs|
|Entire Line Length||90x1886x2200mm|
|Entire Line Weight||8,590kgs|
Other size of the same model series:
ATMAOE PC68 (max printing area 760x760mm)
ATMAOE PC68-PV (max printing area 760x760mm)
ATMALINE PC68-SM (max printing area 760x760mm)
- Related Products
Dedicated to automatic screen printing legend on rigid PCB Primary purpose of printing legend on PCB is to mark symbols of components to indicate mounting position.PCB is made thru 20~30 steps of processing, formation is done after legend printing and inspection to become final productNowadays, legend marking is required exquisitely day by day, the last process of legend printing would be extremely importanceIf semi-automatic PIN insertion is used for printing, issue of deficient accurate registration must be considered, automatic CCD registering is not only accuracy, also enable fully automatic screen printing inline processingWhile manpower is shortened, labor cost is increased, it is the best tool for batch production to present yield rate.
Specialized in multi-layer double sided PCB solder mask automatic screen printing line. Allied with customer strategic R&D, enquiry for bespoke design was arranged immediately to understand production notion and layout planning, all function could be gathered, technical R&D was carried out right awayThis printing line is consisted of various units to attain fully automatic production efficiency, reduce manpower workload, also achieve purpose for energy saving (original process twice printing twice drying to improve twice printing one time drying.) Crucial point is to make fixture for solder mask screen printing (C/S side) and CCD detects registration + auto turn over, also digital control servo screen micro adjustment to replace mechanical three point fine adjustment, assure smooth workflow, initiative invention fully automatic solder mask inline process.
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Peripherals
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Fully Automatic PCB Plug-via Solder Mask Screen Printing Line | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Fully Automatic PCB Plug-via Solder Mask Screen Printing Line | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.