Fully Automatic CCD Registering PCB Screen Printer (max printing area 600x800 mm)
Fully Automatic Legend Screen Printer, Printed Circuits Legend Screen Printer, Legend Screen Printer
Dedicated to automatic screen printing legend on rigid PCB
Primary purpose of printing legend on PCB is to mark symbols of components to indicate mounting position.
PCB is made thru 20~30 steps of processing, formation is done after legend printing and inspection to become final productNowadays, legend marking is required exquisitely day by day, the last process of legend printing would be extremely importanceIf semi-automatic PIN insertion is used for printing, issue of deficient accurate registration must be considered, automatic CCD registering is not only accuracy, also enable fully automatic screen printing inline processingWhile manpower is shortened, labor cost is increased, it is the best tool for batch production to present yield rate.
- Visual registration : 2 CCD camera capture fiducial mark or hole image on substrate, and calculate deviation volume of position for control system, X/Y servo transmission system makes table alignment immediately to move to precise position.
- Laser point : pneumatic control locking or unlocking CCD camera module, fast displacement and manual micro adjustment front / back and right / left position to match Laser light spot projection, quick moving to target position.
- Upgraded precision : registration table adopts 3 sets of servo motor to control X-X-Y direction, use visual system identification to control table displacement amount : high precise transmission structure to assure repeatability accuracy of registration table.
- Locking four-post : four-post is equipped with unique locking function (while printing) to assure printing stroke and table top parallel to raise printing accuracy
- Screen micro adjustment : screen X/Y/θ micro adjustment structure with precise smooth double frame design, attached with position indicator, coordination and so on
- Safety protection : equipped with protective light barrier, E-stop switch, safety light beam, three-color warning lamp and so on comprehensive safety protection
|Max printing area||760x760mm(30”x30”)|
|Min printing area||350x350mm(14”x14”)|
|Max frame O/D size||1300x1300mm|
|Min frame O/D size||900x900mm|
|Standard light source||LED ring shaped (white light)|
Other models in the same series but different sizes:ATMAOE PC66-PV (max printing area 610x610mm)
ATMAOE PC68 (max printing area 730x730mm)
ATMAOE PC68-PV (max printing area 730x730mm)
ATMALINE PC68-SM (max printing area 730x730mm)
ATMALINE PC68-SP (max printing area 730x730mm)
- Related Products
Dedicated to automatic screen printing legend on rigid PCB Primary purpose of printing legend on PCB is to mark symbols of components to indicate mounting position.PCB is made thru 20~30 steps of processing, formation is done after legend printing and inspection to become final productNowadays, legend marking is required exquisitely day by day, the last process of legend printing would be extremely importanceIf semi-automatic PIN insertion is used for printing, issue of deficient accurate registration must be considered, automatic CCD registering is not only accuracy, also enable fully automatic screen printing inline processingWhile manpower is shortened, labor cost is increased, it is the best tool for batch production to present yield rate.
Specialized in multi-layer double sided PCB solder mask automatic screen printing line. Allied with customer strategic R&D, enquiry for bespoke design was arranged immediately to understand production notion and layout planning, all function could be gathered, technical R&D was carried out right awayThis printing line is consisted of various units to attain fully automatic production efficiency, reduce manpower workload, also achieve purpose for energy saving (original process twice printing twice drying to improve twice printing one time drying.) Crucial point is to make fixture for solder mask screen printing (C/S side) and CCD detects registration + auto turn over, also digital control servo screen micro adjustment to replace mechanical three point fine adjustment, assure smooth workflow, initiative invention fully automatic solder mask inline process.
Specialized in automatic multi-layer PCB plug-via solder mask screen printing line processR&D strategic alliance with customer thru enquiry, once understanding demand to issue production proposal and layout planning, all feature function is settled, technical R&D will be carried outThis machine is consisted of automatic plug-via + buffer stacker + C side plug-via screen printer + buffer stacker + automatic positioning turn over + S side solder mask screen printer to attain fully automatic production efficiencyOne way is to reduce manpower and another way to save energy carbon reduction (original process 3-times printing with 3-times drying reduce to 3-times printing with 1-times drying.) Among crucial points is to make fixture for air conduction while plug-via process + automatic positioning turn over CCD camera detection, fixture for C/S side can be overcome, digital control driven replaces three-point micro adjustment function to assure smooth workflow, this is also unique invention of automatic plug-via solder mask inline massive production machine all over the world
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Peripherals
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Fully Automatic CCD Registering PCB Screen Printer (max printing area 600x800 mm) | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Fully Automatic CCD Registering PCB Screen Printer (max printing area 600x800 mm) | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.