SPS® Automatic Sheet Stacker
SPS® STK AS71
- lined up after a Dryer(further ahead are Printing Press--Feeder), as a complete automatic process line.
- high-speed stacks up sheets (flexible) after printing--drying.
- speed matches throughput of composition units ahead, max4000p/h.
- infeed conveyor with adjustable vacuum for hold sheets down on conveyor, for sure transition
- auto stop/flap pile guiding for orderly stack-up--registered to pallet edge, may be directly shifted to next process.
- pile guides can be flexibly adjusted to match varying sheet sizes.
- physical switches + touch screen operator interface, for convenient and quick operation.
- control linked to Printing Press, may remotely control Start/Stop of Press from Stacker end.
- with surveillance mirror.
- high pile version(+200/300mm 8”/12”), adapts high sheet pile, without need of rearrangement, upgrades productivity.
- non-stop grate, for pile pallet change during printing on-the-go.
- sheet corrugation wheel set
- anti-static devices, eliminates static charge on plastic sheets.
- camera + monitor screen surveillance system.
- serismart F size setting(Press, Stacker follow along)，significantly raises setup speed.
Other size of the same model series:
SPS® STK AS57 550x750mm (22”x30”)]
- Related Products
- Industrial Printing
- Graphic Printing
- Glass Printing
- Printed Circuits
- Opto-electronic Printing
- Biomedical Printing
- Green Energy Printing
- Auxiliary Accessories
- Contact Us
SPS® Automatic Sheet Stacker | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of SPS® Automatic Sheet Stacker | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.