SPS Fully Automatic STOP Cylinder Screen PRINTING MACHINE (max. sheet 750X1060mm, 4-post screen lift, flagship model)
SPS VTS SL71
also called Cylinder Screen Printing Press, Cylinder Press
SPS VTS SL71 Fully Automatic STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Machine (4-post screen lift type—flagship model), linked with Feeder
SL 4-post screen lift type, as SPS’s flagship model, is based on the superior German lineage classic: the “Original SPS STOP Cylinder Principle” (advantages: highest run speed, printing quality, operator convenience and comfort, ever seen in the market), upgraded with the unique 4-post screen lift design: large opening under screen allowing comfortable operator access, for observing sheet flow (still runs with screen lifted), and screen cleaning, significantly upgrades setup efficiency and comfort degree, plus the primeline luxury class optimization, for modern high speed automatic screen printing processes to use.
- Linked with a Feeder ahead, and Dryer lined up after (various types, up to drying principle of ink printed), and Stacker further, as a complete automatic feeding – printing – drying – stacking process line.
- Suitable for paper, plastic, etc. flexible sheet substrates, to be printed graphic images, special effects (varnish, relief, particle, gloss…), or industrial functional pastes (conductive, covering…), such as:
- Graphic Printing: posters, packaging boxes/ wraps, book covers, stickers, greeting cards, labels/tags, braille, scratch-offs…
- Industrial Printing: transfers/decals (textile, ceramic, bikes, sports devices…), automotive/appliance dashboards/panels (IMD/FIM...), security cards (credit, ID…), membrane switches…
- Circuit Printing: flexible circuits (circuits, conductive contacts…), electronic labels, sensors…
- Opto-electronic Printing: electro-luminescence (electrode, emission layer…), flexible cover-lenses…
- Bio-medical Printing: health-care test strips (blood sugar…).
- Green Energy Printing: thin film batteries…
- Must work with an SPS Feeder ahead, 2 types for choice: Rear Pick-up type SPS FVR EP71, Front Pick-up type SPS FVF FP71, depending on substrate thickness.
- Max. speed 4000 cycle/h (with EP Rear Pick-up Feeder,); Or 2500 cycle/h (with FP Front Pick-up Feeder). (max. sheet 750x1060mm)
- Auto-lubricated balanced drive system, performs constant stability and accuracy in high/low speed and long/short run (feed-in – registration – printing– delivery).
- Finely produced cylinder integrated sequenced vacuum/blowback and grippers, for controlled printing stability hence even ink deposit.
- Front stops + push/pull vacuum side guides + optical sensors sheet registration system, working with Non-Print / Auto-Stop protective controls, avoids sheet waste.
- Screen side push-in loading + guides + centralized 3-point screen adjustments, for convenient and comfortable setup.
- Pneumatic screen tilting, working with Auto-Stop programs, controls ink parking on screen – anti-drip, convenient cleaning.
- PEH multiple controlled squeegee pressure + electronic sequence/stroke system, squeegee is automatically controlled securing print quality.
- Motorized + electronic pressure controlled + micrometer indicated squeegee set-down system, automates fast setting at uniform accuracy.
- Squeegee bridge pneumatic tilting + drip pan, for fast clearing squeegee off screen and convenient change.
- Delivery belt in varying speed (synced to up/down-stream machines) + fold-down exit part (convenient access for service).
- High-level master-control PLC + attentive control programs + package movements, for convenient operation and error-proof.
- Eye-level high-erected operator interface + multiple nearby control panels, for convenient and comfortable operations.
- Error diagnose/indication and history record, on-line remote diagnose.
- High raise, following upstream Feeder.
- Anti-static device, eliminates static charge on plastic sheets. for smooth run.
- Print length correction system, corrects screen mesh deviation.
- C05 squeegee system, ensures printing quality, fast and lightweight in change.
- Synchroline control, for in-line control and automatic speed syncing.
- With other options, corresponding to process requirements.
- for sheet size: 750x1060mm (29”x41”) ~ 280x420mm (11”x14”)
- thickness: 0.075~0.8mm (0.003”~0.03”)
- screen size(fixed, choose one):1140x1280mm (45”x50”), 1250x1320mm (49”x52”)
- machine dimension(standard machine): 2690x2160x1930mm (8’ 10” x 7’ 1” x 6’ 4”)
Other models for same application, but in different type/size:XP screen tilt type
classic : SPS VTS XP71 [maxsheet 750x1060mm (29”x41”)]
primeline: SPS VTS XP57/p [maxsheet 550x750mm (22”x30”)]
- Related Products
SPS Fully Automatic STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Machine (max. sheet 550X750mm, tilt screen lift, primeline luxury class)
SPS VTS XP57/p
Based on the XP tilt screen lift type’s superior German SPS lineage classic: the “Original SPS STOP Cylinder Principle” (advantages: highest run speed, printing quality, operator convenience and comfort, ever seen in the market), the XP57/p is further added functions, optimized to primeline (/p) luxury class, for high-demanding precision industrial screen printing processes to use.
SPS Fully Automatic STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Machine max. sheet 750X1060mm, tilt screen lift, classic economy class)
SPS VTS XP71
XP tilt screen lift type is German SPS’s lineage classic series: with the superior “Original SPS STOP Cylinder Principle”, demonstrates the highest run speed, printing accuracy, operation convenience and comfort, ever seen in the market.
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Peripherals
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
SPS Fully Automatic STOP Cylinder Screen PRINTING MACHINE (max. sheet 750X1060mm, 4-post screen lift, flagship model) | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of SPS Fully Automatic STOP Cylinder Screen PRINTING MACHINE (max. sheet 750X1060mm, 4-post screen lift, flagship model) | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.