SPS® Jet Air + UV Combination Dryer
SPS® CBS 57
also called Jet Dryer, Forced Air Dryer, Tunnel Dryer, Tunnel Oven…
- lined up after a Printing Press before a Stacker, as a process line.
- Provides Hot (<90ºC) / Cold (room temperature) jet air to blow-dry solvent-based ink printed on sheet material, or provides UV (Ultra Violet) ray to cure UV-curable ink printed on sheet material, mode is selected according to ink type(can not run both at same time)
- speed is subject to ink type and throughput of Press lined up ahead (SPS® Dryer to sync speed with SPS® Screen Printing Press).
- modulus design, configured by below sections as standard:
Conveyor: high-strength ring-joint net belt + variable speed drive + tracking system, running through entire length, horizontally conveys sheets through below function sections, with pressurized airflow to stabilize sheets on conveyor surface.
Infeed: not set with drying facility, just for ink printed on sheet to flow out before being dried(enhances gloss), and for surveillance or taking sheets out for inspection during run; the end connecting to Press is designed with fold-down vacuum belt system(fold-down provides passage for maintenance).
Heating: 2 sections, main drying functional section, with high-pressure high-volume circulated hot jet air system, and enhanced heat-insulation mechanism.
UV: main curing functional section, with 2 sets of 160w/cm high power UV ray emission lamp module and heat insulation/exhausting mechanisms.
Cooling: with high-pressure high-volume room temperature jet air system, blow-cools sheet and ink on top of it(lessens impacts caused by remaining heat against sheet pile-up).
Delivery: transfer sheets out toward Stacker lined up after.
- graph/text display touch screen operator interface + function parameter setting/memory/call-out.
- emergency stop + control safety system.
- control may be linked with SPS® Screen Printing Press ahead, Dryer speed to automatically sync Press speed.
- all top hoods may be hinge-lifted for inspection and maintenance.
- IR(Infra Red) ray module integrated inside Heating Sections: to boost temperature for higher efficiency
- Heating Section(whole section): to upgrade drying efficiency (productivity).
- IR ray top hood over infeed: to heat-soften printed ink, to speed up flow-out(mirror effect).
- UV ray top hood over infeed: for shape-fixing by pre-curing, or cracking effect owing to semi-curing.
- UV lamp module/Section(whole section): to upgrade curing efficiency.
- chilled water heat exchanger system: to enhance cooling.
other models in same series but different size:SPS® CBS 71 [maxworking width 1100mm (43”)]
- Related Products
- Industrial Printing
- Graphic Printing
- Glass Printing
- Printed Circuits
- Opto-electronic Printing
- Biomedical Printing
- Green Energy Printing
- Auxiliary Accessories
- Contact Us
SPS® Jet Air + UV Combination Dryer | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of SPS® Jet Air + UV Combination Dryer | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.