Clamshell Screen Printer
Legend Screen Printer, Clamshell Type Screen Printer
Ingratiated user operating habit and diversified development, it is beneficial user to gain more choice of printing equipments to open different industrial sector on market.
Following with automotive industry vigorous development, resulting in huge shipping pressure, productivity is the most important event of automotive industry, triangular side window glass (asymmetrical shaped) has irregular, various big and small size and slow productivity which can be broken through by the goal of innovative R&D as listed below
- Slow Productivity : original productivity 400 pph can be increased up to 800 pph to satisfy with customer printing demand.
- Dimension Scope : original minimum printing panel size 300x500 mm can be revised down to 100x150 mm to enhance competitive strength
- Magnetic Suction : various size of irregular shaped glass, original model has difficulty with nesting, magnetic is used by new design to fix nesting plate for quick change
- Digital Printing Stroke Adjustment : original manual adjustment is revised to use digital control adjustment to attain purpose for quick adjustment.
- Rapid Up Down : incorporated electric and pneumatic optimal transmission mode, special balance loading, rapid and stable up down motion and precise positioning.
- Electromagnetic Suction Positioning : screen tilt lowering to margin limitation position to be locked by electromagnetic fixation against heavy printing pressure.
- Precise Positioning : German gear motor + swivel arm drive up down, rapid stable and silent motion, precise positioning to afford long term operation.
- Peel-off Function : screen frame carrier is collocated with peel-off device to avoid phenomenon of sticky screen mesh after printing.
- Digital Control : adopt HMI digital control, enable to shift Chinese and English language display, digitalized control preset printing parameters, functional display error message.
- Standardized Management : 100 groups of memory module can be named and numbered individually, quick save and retrieve to facilitate standardized management of each different production process.
- Safety Protection : equipped with E-stop safety bar, safety press bar switch, safety ascent cylinder, it is triggered during screen descent, screen structure automatically lifts up slowly to original position and release loading weight, comprehensive protection ensure operator safety.
|Max Printing Area||550x750mm|
|Min Printing Area||300x300mm|
|Max Frame O/D Size||1100x1100mm|
|Min Frame O/D Size||800x800mm|
|Vacuum Hole Diameter||ψ2.0mm|
|Air Exhaustion||31.5 L/min|
Other size of the same model series:
AT-68C (max printing area 500x700 mm)
- Related Products
Suitable for flat sheet / plate / thin film substrate such as Nameplate, Acrylic, Transfer Paper, Membrane Switch etcindustry products flat printing. User group selects demand for economical price, speed production to get used to adopt clamshell type model and critical printing accuracy is not required
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Peripherals
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Clamshell Screen Printer | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Clamshell Screen Printer | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.