Digital Fully Automatic Squeegee Sharpener (max. grinding stroke 1000mm)
Automatic Squeegee Grinding Machine, Automatic Squeegee Grinder
Digital-controlled Fully Automatic type, dual fineness diamond wheel for fast and fine grinding, ensures printing quality.
For sharpening squeegee blade on holder in order to obtain flat straight and sharp edges.
Innovative digital-controlled fully automatic class, working with dual fineness diamond wheel, for optimal efficiency, quality, and work-saving.
- Digital-controlled fully automatic : grinding times / feed-in depth are set in touch panel HMI, after start automatically detects squeegee length / level, then carries out fully automatically grinding according to setting, buzzer reminds after job done.
- Diamond wheel : dual fineness, first coase then fine grinding, grinds fast and fine, balanced without vibration during high speed rotation, feed-in depth adjustable, obtaining optimal efficiency and quality.
- Wheel rotation speed : extremely high speed, stepl-ess speed adjustment, corresponding to characteristics of squeegee materials..
- Grinding precision : guided by precision rails, grinding level accuracy ±0.05 mm.
- Automatic reverse : automatic stable speed shuttle stroke grinding, grinding wheel rotation direction and debris suction route automatically reversed followingly.
- Strong suction : patented auto-reverse focused strong vacuum system, follows behind grinding wheel to suction ground off debris and collects them in collection bag under..
- Squeegee holding :fast and firm holding/release design, holder jaw / squeegee level / grinding angle adjustable, corresponding to various squeegee sizes and grinding demands..
- Safety protection : grinding wheel is protected in a cover, with safety switch, upon opened during wheel run, the wheel stops immediately, protects safety.
|Max Grinding Stroke||1000mm|
|Grinding Wheel Speed||1800〜3000rpm|
|Grinding Stroke Speed||50mm/sec|
|Squeegee holder height||60〜105mm|
|Squeegee Height with Holder||≦95mm|
Other models in the same series but different sizes:AT-S150D (max. grinding stroke1500mm)
Other models for same purpose but in different design:Manual-controlled Automatic type
AT-S100 (max. grinding stroke 1000mm)
AT-S150 (max. grinding stroke 1500mm)
- Related Products
For sharpening squeegee blade on holder in order to obtain flat straight and sharp edges.. Innovative digital-controlled fully automatic class, working with dual fineness diamond wheel, for optimal efficiency, quality, and work-saving.
Automatic digital control design is applied to handle coarse and fine grinding with precise straightness, flatness and sharpe edge. Robust structue of squeegee clampper assures grinding accuracy of straightness. Also, the coarse and fine grinding depth, speed of grinding wheel can be preset on HMI to obtain automactic grinding the straight or skew angle, flat and sharp edge of squeegee.
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Peripherals
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Digital Fully Automatic Squeegee Sharpener (max. grinding stroke 1000mm) | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Digital Fully Automatic Squeegee Sharpener (max. grinding stroke 1000mm) | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.