SPS® Reject Sheet Selector
SPS® RSS RS57
- added after an SPS® Cylinder Screen Printing Press, before a Dryer.
- selects sheets delivered from Press: those well-registered and printed are delivered to Dryer after, those not well-registered and rejected to be printed are diverted out and collected.
- peed matches throughput of composition units ahead (max4500p/h).
- servo-motor driven, speed linked and synced to Press.
- conveyor at infeed end may fold down, open access for operator(to maintain Press ahead).
- sensor-controlled in-time opening/closing of diverting gate.
- with sheet diverting guide devices.
- collector tray may be pulled out along slide railsMay add septum for twin-flow operation
- physical switches + graph/text display touch screen operator interface, linked and synced to SPS® Press ahead, for convenient operation.
- emergency stop + control safety system
Other size of the same model series:
SPS® RSS RS71 [maxsheet size 750x1060mm (29”x41”)]
- Related Products
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Accessories and Tools
- Contact Us
SPS® Reject Sheet Selector | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of SPS® Reject Sheet Selector | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.