Vibration Ink Mixer
Stirring Ink Mixer
Shaking way to blend ink and lacquer thinner evenly mixing together and vacuum extraction to eliminate air bubble in the ink.
Vacuum Type : AT-MIX7V (applied to max can capacity 7 kg)
Simple Type : AT-LM4 (applied to max can capacity 4 kgs (ψ167mm)
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Accessories and Tools
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Vibration Ink Mixer | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Vibration Ink Mixer | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.