Automatic Screen Printer for Automotive Front / back Windshield
Fully Automatic Automotive Glass Screen Printer, Automotive Glass Screen Printer, Automotive Front Windshield Glass Screen Printer, Automotive Back Windshield Glass Screen Printer
Automatic automotive front windshield, back windshield glass printing inline processing, which is productivity tool to save manpower.
Suitable for multi-layer screen printing automotive front windshield and back windshield.
Following automatic industry development to cause heavy stress of delivery, front / back windshield has heavy weight and large size, it is not suitable for manpower transport, automation is the most important issue at industry, printing back frame, bus bar and defog thermal lines for front / back windshield.
- Multi-work station design : used the design of two work station with three position, reciprocating structure for fast transport and positioning, instant to continue next action to raise production.
- Dual Shaft Servo Peel-off : double servo auto synchronous up down, auto calculation synchronous speed, digitalized preset peel-off height and start point, no sticky mesh while printing and not squeeze mesh while flood coating, able to compensate printing accuracy which is caused by mesh tension.
- Air Locking : squeegee / flood coater are locked pneumatically to facilitate quick exchange.
- Versatile Printing Cycle Mode : instant flood coating, pre flood coating, quick pre flood coating, each cycle model can be set 1 to 5 times printing to satisfy demand of different ink layer thickness
- Distinct Light / Heavy Pressure Zone : assure each panel positioning and alignment to prevent breakage.
- Retractable Screen : flexible guide rail device to retract screen frame to gain wide working space for screen cleaning to save time and manpowerEquipped with cylinder lock function to assure position consistence, attains accuracy within 0.01 mm.
- Positioning Range : min 400x800 mm, max 1300x2200 mm flexible wide range for convenient process.
- Guide Rail Clamper : prevent screen frame to get stuck while sliding, convenience and smooth adjusting screen size.
- Peel-off Function : equipped with slow speed cylinder, adjustable peel-off speed and height to avoid sticky mesh after printing.
- Safety Protection : 9 sets of E-stop switch, 1 set of light barrier, 1 set of safety bar, three color warning lamp and programmed auto chain locking erroneous operating.
|Ma x Printing Area||1300x2200mm|
|Min Printing Area||400x800mm|
|Max Fame O/D size||1800x2800mm|
|Min Frame O/D Size||1200x1800mm|
|Vacuum Hole Diameter||Φ5.0mm|
Other size of the same model series:
ATMATIC GS1220 (max printng area 1200x2000mm)
ATMATIC GS1225 (max printing area 1200x2500mm)
- Related Products
Suitable for screen printing on large format glass, such as door for refrigerator, automotive dormer glass, automotive front / back windshield glass, photovoltaic glass and so on.
Suitable for printing large format glass such as glass door for refrigerator, automotive dormer glass, automotive front / back windshield glass, photovoltaic glass and so on
- Industrial Printing
- Graphic Printing
- Glass Printing
- Printed Circuits
- Opto-electronic Printing
- Biomedical Printing
- Green Energy Printing
- Auxiliary Accessories
- Contact Us
Automatic Screen Printer for Automotive Front / back Windshield | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Automatic Screen Printer for Automotive Front / back Windshield | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.