Screen Printing Applications
Welcome browsing our Products. Screen Printing, owing to its characteristics: highly adaptable to Substrates and Inks, hence widely applied in various processes and in wide diversities; Our Screen Printing Equipment products are therefore designed/developed coping with such processes in diversities. To ease your searching, identifying, thus quickly finding corresponding models possibly meet your needs, we proposed our products by diversification of several major application segments (as below), guiding you to click in for understanding.
- ATMA : for substrates in sheet/panel forms [*], adopts “flat-bed(table)” as substrate support base, added various modularly designed Printing Section (consists of stationary Screen Section and moving Printing Head), different degreed substrate in/out conveyance mechanism, and pre-print/post-print affiliated function sections for serial processes; Flat-bed type has the characteristics of being easy to operate and control, and accurate in print, suitable for industrial processes requiring accuracy rather than high productivity; [ * partial models may handle stereo molded substrates with printable flat or cylindrical surface, usually work with jig/holder: jig on table, rotating holder for cylindrical substrates; (see Industrial Printing) Recently also developed available models in Roll-to-roll work-flow principle for flexible substrates in roll form; (see Fully Automatic Roll-to-roll Screen Printing Line) ]
- SPS : for substrates in flexible sheet form, adopts “rotating cylinder” as substrate support base, added specific Printing Section (consists of moving Screen Section syncing to cylinder, and stationary Printing Head), automatic substrate infeed – positioning – printing – delivery conveyance mechanism, and pre-print feeding, post-print drying/stacking…in-line equipment for fully automatic serial processes; Cylinder type has the characteristics of being fully automated, in high run speed(=high productivity), suitable for processes requiring high automation and high productivity; (see SPS® Fully Automatic Screen Printing Line) ]
Industrial screen printing is also called flat and curved decorative printing or industrial product printing.
ATMA is dedicated into screen printing for four decade and has developed various types of screen printer to handle flat or curve printing diverse industrial products, which fulfills industrial printing character of multi-color precise printing and fast productivity. Flat and curve printing can be applied on various materials like plastic, metal, ceramic and glass diverse industrial products to satisfy with different application. Also, ATMA provides bespoke screen printing solution for diverse industrial products.
Graphical screen printing is also called color screen printing, varnishing screen printing, UV varnishing.
Screen printing methodology is applied to directly print graphic images/texts onto papers, card boards, plastics and other materials in sheet form, or prints add-on vanishes onto already printed surface for relief, grain, metallic glitter, etc. special effects, so it increases dazzling attraction, such as Advertisement Posters, Packaging Boxes/Wraps, Book Covers, Print Paintings, Stickers, Greeting Cards, Label Tags, Braille and so on.
Glass screen printing machine is applied to print ceramic ink onto flat glass.
ATMA's glass screen printing machine is dedicated to handle printing multi-color for decorative pattern or functional feature on glass. Our screen printing machine is featured with robust structure, durable, scratch-proof, slipping-proof, heavy loading, handling to print regular and irregular shape flat glass panel. By using ATMA product to print back frame, bus bar, defogging, fine art graphic, landscaping text, various stripe line and sunshade thermal isolation onto glass to enhance practicability, elegance and efficiency of thermal isolation.
Suitable for solder mask screen printing, plug-via screen printing, legend screen printing and functional ink screen printing
ATMA is specialized in innovative design to supply high quality screen printers and achieves more than 170 patents. Our production management is complied with international standard procedure for quality control to produce high precision flatbed and Roll-to-Roll screen printer, which can be applied to print fine line (circuits, legend and marks) and wet film process plug-via as well as solder mask. Screen printing methodology can be applied to print graphic, marks, conductive ink and isolated ink directly onto foil or panel. ATMA provides plug-via printing, legend printing and solder mask printing for PCB.
Use optoelectronic screen printing machine on LCD manufacturing , smart phone cover lens and display panel
ATMA is dedicated into innovative design and standardized production to commit with top quality. ATMA has been certified by the renowned brand world class fabricator of smart phone, tablet and notebook PC as sole supplier for screen printing machine. ATMA high precision screen printing machine is featured with CCD camera to detect fiducial alignment to achieve registration accuracy ±0.05 mm. Besides, motorized digital control calibrates automatically the squeegee leveling and depth, the equalized air pressure is applied to squeegee printing to secure uniform ink deposit layer for backlight transmission uniformity.
Biomedical screen printing machine is used in making medical tester or biosensor
ATMA screen printing machine is dedicated to high precision repeatability printing multi-layer and uniform ink deposit layer onto film or foil substrate. Our printing solution can be organized into two techniques which are flatbed and roll-to-roll screen printing. We also provide the bespoke screen printing solution for Tester and Biosensors which is printed on top and bottom layer of Tester. Silver paste and Electro Carbon are printed to fulfill processing requirement.
The machine is also called Solar Cell Screen Printing Machine or Silicon Wafer Screen Printing Machine or Photovoltaic Screen Printing Machine
Low breakage and high yield rate are necessary to meet essential requirement for Silicon solar cell high efficiency and low cost. ATMA is based on innovative design and quality engineering to provide the effective solution to meet essential requirement. ATMA high precision screen printing with vision system registration to print Silver or Sliver-Aluminum paste fingers and busbars onto mono-crystalline or polycrystalline silicon wafer in size 5” & 6” Applicable screen printer can be introduced as below : 1) CCD Centered Registering Screen Printer for Green Energy Silicon Wafer : ATMASC 25PP 2) Green Energy Silicon Wafer Screen Printer : AT-25PSC
Support pre-printing and post-printing to present quality of screen printing image.
ATMA is specialized in making screen printing equipments for four decades and is committed to top quality, wide range of product line provides one-stop service to complete screen printing production. Custom-made order also can be accepted. ATMA screen printing peripheral equipments and accessories is to support prepress, printing and post-printing to secure the printing image quality, which includes various items as mentioned below.
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Accessories and Tools
- Contact Us
40 Years of Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a silk screen printing equipment manufacturer based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.