Twin Table Wet-film Plug-via Screen Printer
Wet-film Plug-via Screen Printer, Solder Mask Screen Printer, Twin Table Plug-via Screen Printer
Twin table interchange in and out, one table at printing position, another table offloading / loading to match perfectly and achieve requirement for quick production.
Dedicated to process screen printing photoimageable resistance solder mask wet film plug / non-plug-via on PCB.
Initiative double squeegee bidirectional printing + bidirectional peel-off + bidirectional table displacement and so on patented function, double machine operating, drying after both sides to be printed, precise control (circuits corner crack may not be left out printing), (bidirectional printing ink misaligned / precise), (auto cleaning residue ink beneath screen mesh), ( plug-via holes satiation, don’t bump after drying) and so on perfect printing effect, significantly increase printing speed and yield rate, leading the trend of PCB production mainstream
- Double Squeegee / Double Peel-off : double machine cooperate operation or single machine accomplishes both sides printing, drying once to raise production efficiency.
- Table Displacement : enable to follow printing stroke to move at X/Y axis direction, correct the misaligned bidirectional printing to acquire ink transfer consistence or cleaning residue ink on mesh while printingMovement distance can be fine adjusted
- One Button Locking : when fine adjusting upper / lower table, just press a button to unlock / lock to raise speed of screen positioning
- Angular Adjustment : inner / external tilt angle adjustment to facilitate outstanding character of accuracy and strength.
- Centric Peel-off Device : restrict stroke of screen off-contact while printing to achieve plug-via hole ink transfer consistence
- Blockade Shelter : non-plug-via portion where makes blockade shelter, plug-via portion is printed directly by opened mesh, one time process to achieve two effects.
|Substrate Thickness||0.1〜10 mm|
|Max Productivity||Approximately120〜180 P/H|
(depended on the aspect ratio, ink viscosity and squeegee speed to cause difference)
|Max Printing Area||690(D) x 710(W)mm(H-type squeegee at angle 20°)|
610(D) x 710(W)mm(H-type squeegee at angle 30°)
|Max Frame O/D Size||1200x1200mm(equipped with screen displacement device)|
1300x1300mm(without screen displacement device)
|Print Head Skew Angle||±5°|
|Double Squeegee Angle||Inner / external angle 30°|
|Peel-off Height||0〜25 mm|
|Air Exhaust||25 L/min|
(including screen displacemen)
(optional vacuum 5.8kw)
Other size of the same model series:
ATMAOE EW67TT (max printing area 640x640mm)
- Related Products
Dedicated to print liquid photo imagable resistant solder mask wet-film plug-via / non-plug-via screen printing processing. Patented initiative double squeegee bidirectional printing + bidirectional peel-off + bidirectional table displacement and so on functionsTwo machine cooperating, both sides are printed to get dried at once, precise control (concern and cracker of circuits line are not missed printing), (bidirectional printing ink precisely onto image position), (automatic cleaning residual ink beneath mesh), (plug-via fulfillment, drying not breaking) and so on perfect printing effect, raise printing speed and increasing yield rate, push forward the trend of mainstream of PCB process
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Accessories and Tools
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Twin Table Wet-film Plug-via Screen Printer | Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of Twin Table Wet-film Plug-via Screen Printer | silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.