ATMA provides professional, quick and comprehensive services to customers other than designing and manufacturing superior machinery.
Consultation and Discussion before Sales
- Consultation of screen printing techniques is welcome, and also technical information can be gathered in the meantime.
- More specific information and requirements will be discussed, for example substrate material, size, thickness, preferred machine options, any special requirements etc.
- Proposal/development of Screen Printing Equipment will be offered after initial technical discussions are done.
- Trial print in ATMA clean room can be submitted, and Coordinate Measuring Machine is available for measurements after printing.
Management of Production Process
- In-time delivery
- Comprehensive mechanism accuracy examinations performed by quality assurance team
- Safety packaging for oversea delivery
- Installation, calibration and operation training service at user side can be submitted for discussion.
- Assisting customer to test machine for building printing parameters can be submitted for discussion.
Comprehensive After-sales Service
- Rapid on-site maintenance service during working day and holiday for domestic and overseas customers can be pre-submitted for agreement.
- Remote technical support for assisting troubleshooting is available.
- Resident technical service for special project can be submitted for discussion.
- Toll free phone number in Taiwan is available for receiving complaint about personnel, service or product.
Customer Claim Management
- Most parts of machine can be supplied within 20 years after delivery.
- Modularized parts are available for quick replacement to reduce down time .
- Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire is sent to customers annually for gathering comments. Plan of improvement will be discussed and initialized.
- Industrial Screen Printing Machine
- Graphic Screen Printing Machine
- Glass Screen Printing Machine
- PCB Screen Printing Machine
- Optoelectronic Screen Printing Machine
- Biomedical screen printing machine for healthcare
- Green Energy Screen Printing Machine
- Screen Printing Accessories and Tools
- MINI SCREEN PRINTER
- Contact Us
Industrial Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturing - ATMA
ATMA CHAMP ENT. CORP., since 1979, is a global leader of silk screen printing equipment based in Taiwan.
ATMA's industrial screen printing machinery manufacturing plant, 66,000 square meter, is CE certified, uses ERP system, contains German SPS cylinder press, and has 170 patented designs. And all screen print equipment are widely used in 7 major applications: industrial printing, graphic printing, glass printing, printed circuits, optical-electronic, biomedical printing, and green energy printing.
ATMA has been offering customers professional screen printing machinery and its related equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ATMA ensures each customer's demands are met.